|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE ROHS UL|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||One Roll|
|Packaging Details:||50 Rolls One Carton|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10,000 meters per day|
|LED Chip:||SMD3014||LED Qty:||240LED|
|IP Grade:||IP20 IP65 IP67 IP68||Beam Angle:||120 Degree|
smd led strip lights,
waterproof led light strips
SMD3014 IP68 LED Flexible Strips Light DC12V 240LED 24W 120 Degree
LED strip lights most commonly operate on 12 or 24 volts of direct current from a power supply, sometimes referred to as a driver. USB strip lights operate on the standard 5-volt direct current used by USB devices. Mains voltage LED strips are also available. These have the advantages of being usable in much longer single runs without a brightness drop along the length, but are less flexible and heavier due to higher voltage and current ratings and thick coatings for shock safety and high IP ratings in their intended outdoor positions, with limited cut points. No separate power supply is needed, although there must be a rectifier between the mains supply and the end of the LED strip. The most common PCB designs use multiple parallel circuits consisting of passive dropper resistors in series with a certain number of LED SMDs, to operate at a certain current and power level with the expected input voltage. This design is referred to as constant-voltage and is rather sensitive to small variations in input voltage and to the voltage drop that occurs along long lengths of strip when driven from a single power input. Alternative design is the "constant current" design where each parallel circuit of several SMDs includes a small integrated circuit to provide a fix current to that group of LEDs, within a wide range of applied voltages. This allows the strip to operate at the same power level and brightness along its entire length, or with some variation in the driver voltage.
Any customizations require an LED controller to adjust brightness, color, or individual LED activity. This can be done with an included controller or customized with a microcontroller.
2. Products Specification:
|LED Type||LED Qty
LED Strips are widely used for indoor lighting and outdoor lighting.
1. Decoration use: Theaters, clubs, shopping malls, festivals
2. Home Lighting: Hallways, stairs, trails ,windows.
3. Outdoor Lighting: Park, Tree, Guardrail,
1. Average light distribution,No flickering,No humming
2. High luminous efficieny and color temperature consistency
3. Easy to install with 3M Self-adhesive or matched mounting clip
4. 5 meters per roll packed in anti-static bag
5. Indoor and ourdoor light
6. Dimmable Brightness and changeable color as you like
7. Cuttable, 3Leds per unit
5. Installation Instruction:
1. Install in accordance with the National Electric Code and local regulations.
2. This product is intended to be installed and serviced by a qualified, licensed electrician.
3. This product requires a compatible LED driver for proper configuration. Do not connect directly to high
voltage 120~277V AC power.
4. It is generally recommended to load the driver no more than 70% the labeled rating for maximum performance and longevity. However, see each driver specification sheet for exact minimum and maximum loading values.
5. Do not power tape light on the plastic spool or when tightly coiled. Excess heat may melt the spool and/or cause damage to the product.